Fast Easy And A Hassle-Free Setting Up Liaison Office
Many foreign corporations establish liaison offices in Bangladesh to conduct liaison activities on behalf of their parent corporations. The Liaison Office is not permitted to engage in any business or commercial activity in Bangladesh to produce money, as it is not subject to corporate tax in Bangladesh.
The office often promotes the patent office's activities in Bangladesh as far as the Board of Investment, Bangladesh permits, without engaging in revenue-generating activities. The liaison office acts as a link between the Parent Office in another country and the parties in Bangladesh. We payroll bangladesh help you to set up a liaison office.
5 Special Services For Liaison Office
- Preparation of documentation for pre-registration
- Filling out the application and following up on it
- Following processes must be completed (Tax and VAT registration, bank account, etc.).
- International employees must apply for a visa and a work permit.
- Renting an office and hiring local employees Accounting, HR administration, payroll, and tax issues Our end to end process must impress you.
Our Key Facts Of Liasion Office In Bangladesh
In Bangladesh, the liaison office and the representative office are the same. A foreign company's Liaison/Representative Office is limited in what it can do, which includes: Maintain correspondences, personal contracts, and other electronic media to maintain liaison/coordination between principal and local agents, distributors/exporters' institutions.
As specified in the approval letter, analyze, and disseminate business information about its activities. In Bangladesh, a Liaisonoffice will have no local source of income.
Registration With The Payroll Bangladesh
Registration with the RJSC is required after obtaining approval from both Bangladesh Bank and BIDA. For this purpose, the following documents are required:
1. Letter of approval from BIDA.
2. Bangladesh Bank's approval letter.
3. Copy of the memorandum and articles of the company or other constitutional documents.
4. The address of the company's registered or principal office.
It should be noted here that representative offices and liaison offices in Bangladesh work together. Liaison Offices differ from Branch Offices in their scope of work and operation.The liaison office can continue very limited activities via maintaining coordination with the local agent, distributors/exporters' institutions, and the Principal via personal contact, electronic media, or corresponding work. The liaison office sometimes collects business information, compiles analytical business data, and conducts necessary surveys related to its field of activities as outlined in their letter of approval. Our experienced should help you to open a liaison office. For any quarry contact (88) 09606999122 or info @ payrollbangladesh.com