Special 4 Recruitment For Work Permit Support That You Can Save Your Time and Effort with Our Consultation Experts
Payroll Bangladesh provides you the best service available to ensure you get your work permit without any roadblocks.
Looking for expert opinion? We're here to help you to manage your work permit support.Please Visit Our Page.
Our Offer at a Glance
Important Information On Applying For A
Choosing Relevant Authority
As a foreign national looking to get employed in Bangladesh, you must first apply for a work permit from one of three government authorities relevant to your field.
These are the following:
1. Bangladesh Investment Development Authority (BIDA), for employees in the private sector industrial enterprise outside of the Export Processing Zone
2. Bangladesh Export Processing Zone Authority (BEPZA), for employees in Export Processing Zone
3. NGO Affairs Bureau, for employees working on any non-profit, humanitarian organizations.
Though our consultancy firm offers you assistance and information on all steps of the process, it is important that you conduct research on this matter on your own.
It is your right to come to a decision after considering all your options, requirements set by the government and your employees, and all relevant information that may be required.
If you decide to use our services, we will help you make the process smooth and effortless based on your decisions..
Our 7 Guidelines For Applying By BIDA
Private sector industrial enterprises seeking to employ foreign nationals will have to apply to BIDA for work permits. The following are the guidelines set by BIDA:
1. Your employee must be a national from a country recognized by Bangladesh for employment.
2. Expatriate employees are only considered in industrial or commercial establishments that are recognized by the appropriate authority..3. Foreign nationals may only be considered for jobs for which local employees are not eligible.
4. The employee must not be under 18 years of age to be eligible..
5. The employer must present the decision of its board of directors for new employment.
6. The limit on foreign employees, is 5% of total employees for the industrial sector and 20% for the commercial sector.
7. The foreign national is considered for a term of one year, after which it may be extended based on merit.
8. The application must be cleared for security by the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Our Service Solutions
Our 3 Reliable Work Permit Support In Bangladesh That You Can Easily Choose Us Without Any Hesitation
1. Work Permit With Duration
A work permit/employment visa is typically issue for a maximum of three months, and could be for single, double or multiple entries. Three months is the maximum duration of stay for each visit.
2. Extension of VIsa
The duration of your visa may be extended for up to three years from the date of issue of the visa. This extension can be applied for from the Department of Immigration (DIP) in Bangladesh.
3. PI Visa
Investors whose names are on a shareholder list could apply for a PI Visa. The process of obtaining this and the relevant Work Permit is similar to that for an E Visa..
We Provide The Following 4 Steps Type Visa Services
- 1. Investor Visa, for investors in any existing or new privately owned enterprise
- 2. NGO Visa, for employees working for any NGO registered in Bangladesh
- 3. Diplomatic Visa, for diplomats looking to work in Bangladesh
- 4. Journalist Visa, for journalists in any form of media with a professional interest in Bangladesh.
Our 4 E Visa Application Requirements
- 1. Copy of Permission letter from the branch/liaison/representative in case of locally incorporated office.
- 2. Photograph of applicant
- 3. Copy of whole or used section of passport of the applicant
- 4. Board resolution for employment mentioning the applicants name, nationality and passport number
Important 4 Security Clearance Conditions
- 1.The applicant is appointed in a government/ semi-government project or similar in Bangladesh.
- 2. The applicant is appointed in local or foreign industrial or commercial organization
- 3.The applicant is appointed under contract with a local or foreign organization.
- 4.The applicant intends to do non salary based work with a registered NGO .
The Best & Qualityful Work Permit Support In Bangladesh
We are help you to get a quality work permit easily. Bangladesh requires work permits from every foreign national seeking a job there. Bangladesh has three government agencies that issue work permits.1. For private industrial enterprises with branch offices and liaison offices outside of Export
2. Processing Zones (EPZs) - Bangladesh Investment Development Authority (BIDA).
3. For employment of foreign nationals in EPZs - Bangladesh Export Processing Zones Authority (BEPZA).
Our Special Work Permit Support With 4 Recruitment For That You Can Save Your Time and Effort!