Benefit Support for Employees
We will include a mix of conventional and technical solutions as an extension of your business to ensure you’re using the most effective benefits management strategies possible. We’re a partner who can adapt to new situations while maintaining high levels of consistency (eligibility, payroll, and billing) and efficiency (benefits correspondence, registration, employee experience, and, most importantly, client service). We’ve got you and your people covered when the chips are down and what’s possible begins to seem unlikely.
Benefit Services include:
• Transitioning and implementing current benefit programs
• Payroll/HRS interfaces and collaboration
•Creating individualized employee contact materials
• Registration coordination, both open and ongoing
• Ongoing eligibility monitoring (including qualifying life events and dependent verification)
• Several enrollment options are available (including online, telephone, and paper)
• Reconciliation of insurer invoices, expense accounting, and reimbursement assistance.
Employee Contact Center
Payroll Bangladesh will run a “virtual” contact center in the web. The real-time system and resource management allow us to easily scale up or down our operations. These load balancing and other multi-channel contact features support 99.99% uptime and optimal readiness to assist your employees. To accommodate customer annual enrollments, service hours have been extended. Language specifications that aren’t in English can be accommodated. When combined with subject-specific instruction, our skills-based technology ensures that the workers are regularly exposed to a realistic service experience.
Payroll Bangladesh provides a paperless, self-service Online Benefits Center that can be used during the year for both Open Enrollment and new hire enrollments, as well as a streamlined tool for accessing forms, plan records, and uploading Qualifying Life Event changes. The following are some of the main features of the web-based enrollment system:
• Availability at all times of the day and night.
• Adaptable Access.
•Administrative Access with Confidentiality
• Greater Control over Data
• Library on the Internet.
• Individualized Design.
• Features of the Audit.