Register Trademark with Payroll Bangladesh
Secure your intellectual trademark
We know Trademarks are special and special for you, this is one-of-a-kind trademarks that are used to distinguish a company's products or services. Designs, images, signs, and even phrases can be used.
- According to payroll information, Unlike patents, trademarks do not have a set term of validity.
- Unlike patents, which expire after 20 years, trademark registrations expire after 10 years, but unlike patents, trademarks may be extended for another 1 This process can be replicated indefinitely, which ensures that as long as you keep renewing the trademark, it will not expire and will remain secure.
- This process can be replicated indefinitely, which ensures that as long as you keep renewing the trademark, it will not expire and will remain secure.
- whether it's close to one that's already been recorded. There is an opportunity to conduct a public search on the website.
Trademark registration in Bangladesh
Payroll Trademark process
Any individual claiming to be the owner of a trademark that is already in use or is expected to be used in Bangladesh may apply for trademark registration in the prescribed manner in writing with our services. An applicant must apply a trademark registration application to the Payroll Bangladesh Trademark Registry.
- 1. Manage and select the trademark and image for clients.
- 2. Protect the selected trademark on our secure database on behalf of the company or that client.
- 3. Register the company and owners name for trademark.
- 4. Put the company type on a payroll secure database.
- 5. File all the documents for trademark and submit it for approval.
Trademark Registration Schemes
High-sustainable Trademark Registration
Compensation service benefits
Levitating solutions & benefits against existing issues are what we do
Payroll Trademark registration Process We manage the trademark registration process for you and your company and will help you to arrange your every process from starting to ending.
Result of Trademark rejection
The Registrar may approve, deny, or order the application to be corrected or modified after it has been filed. An application for trade mark registration can be approved unconditionally or subject to conditions or limitations. If the Registrar refuses an application, the applicant may obtain a show cause note. Within three months of receiving the show cause notice, we manage the refusal cause that after correction you can submit it again.
There are several costs and registration fees for your trademark registration, and we will manage the trademark finance for you accordingly.
How to Register
The payroll trademark registry is in charge of trademark registration.
Choosing a trademark
Team and Renewal
A registered trademark is valid for seven years from the date of filing and is perpetual for successive periods of ten years after that. We manage the term and renewal issues before and after you register your trademark. So, you do not need to face any legal issue.
JCX Business Tower
1136/A, Japan Street, Block – I
Level – 5, Bashundhara R/A,
info @ payrollbangladesh.com
+ 880 1713 3002341