A Leading Trademark Registration Service In Bangladesh
Secure Your Intellectual Trademark
Trademarks are distinctive. Designs, images, signs, and even phrases can be unique to a company's identity. However, the Department of Patents, Designs, and Trademarks is in charge of trademark registration in Bangladesh (DPDT).
- Unlike patents, which expire after 20 years, trademark registrations expire after 10 years.
- But, trademarks can be extended for a year. Plus, it can continue indefinitely. So, trademark will not expire as long as you keep extending.
- In order to know if similar trademarks already exist, you can conduct a search.
Free Registration For Affordable Trademark Protection
Payroll Trademark Process In 5 Steps
Anyone Looking to get a trademark for their brand can register for our services.
- 1. Firstly, select the trademark.
- 2. Secondly, protect the selected trademark.
- 3. Thirdly, trademark the corporation and the owner's names.
- 4. Moreover, put the company type in a secure payroll database.
- 5. Finally, file all the documents for trademark and submit it for approval.
We Bring Trademark Benefits At Your Doorstep
Easy Solutions For Trademark Issues
Payroll Trademark registration Process We will manage the trademark registration process for your company.
The Registrar can approve, deny, or order the application to be corrected or modified after it has been filed. Moreover, an application for trade mark registration can be approved unconditionally or be subject to conditions. If, the Registrar refuses an application, the applicant may obtain a show cause note. However, we manage the refusal. But, after the correction, you can submit it again.
Additionally, we will manage the trademark finance for you accordingly.