Stress-Free Company Dissolution Service
Strike off your company today and save money and time on annual filings
Procedures and deadlines for legally dissolving a firm vary by country, and they must be thoroughly prepared before proceeding. Our company dissolution service can assist you in deregistering your company using well-organized step-by-step guidance that is simple to follow and complies with all local regulations. If you want to reopen your business, we can assist you with that as well.
When a company is dissolved, it is removed from Companies House, which is a public register where official company information is displayed.
The harsh reality is that few companies survive forever, and you may need to consider dissolving your limited company at some stage.
We Simplify The Company Dissolution System By Assisting You With 3 Successful Process
1. Incorrect Data in company dissolving
Inaccurate information in your application, whether intentionally or unintentionally, or if you fail to notify an interested party of your decision to dissolve. That’s why payroll Data management services will be aware of your misleading data and notify you from time to time for that.
2. Payroll Legal Expertise
Our expert insolvency lawyer who will ensure that the full sum of money is realized from the company’s assets and that it is distributed equally to all creditors.
3. Consultation for Dissolution
you can speak with a specialist who will guide you through the process and help you determine what’s best for you and your business. Payroll Bangladesh is here to solve all your problems.
Our Company Dissolution Services Bring Core Benefit At Your Doorstep
- We Assure that the funds of the company are dispersed among the shareholders. It’s important to do this before filing for detachment since any properties left behind after dissolution and ownership immediately transfers to the Crown.
- When you’re laying off workers, make sure you pay them their final salaries and obey those guidelines.
- Payroll Bangladesh mange to Paying any unpaid Corporation Tax, PAYE, and National Insurance contributions, as well as clearing any other tax liabilities
- Accounts and a corporation tax return are filed with Payroll Bangladesh corporation. Due to the company’s expected breakup, you must mention that these are the final accounts.
- Requesting that payroll closing services the company’s payroll scheme and remove the company’s Tax and VAT registration
- Confirm that the corporation is capable of paying any unpaid obligations, or that it has already done so.
Company Dissolution Services Ensure That Your Company Is Eligible For Dissolution
We manage the process of dissolving your business starting with the submission of a form, which must be signed by a majority of the board of directors. The form must be sent to Companies House for processing, with a copy sent to all “notifiable parties,” such as creditors, workers, and shareholders. Alternatively, we now complete this step entirely online, so that you can also observe the process.
- Save money and time by filing annual financial statements and confirmation statements electronically.
- Avoid the possibility of fines and prosecution if you file late.
- Protect your reputation as a director by avoiding having an involuntary dissolution on your public record.
- All of the work is done for you; all you have to do is electronically sign the dissolution application.
- We will make every effort to resolve all issues and impediments.
1. Options for Dissolution
2. Law and order Management
3. Documents Review
How Effectively We Dissolve A company?
We manage the process of dissolving your business starting with the submission of a form, which must be signed by a majority of the board of directors. The form must be sent to Companies House for processing, with a copy sent to all “notifiable parties,” such as creditors, workers, and shareholders. Alternatively, we now complete this step entirely online, so that you can also observe the process. A notice announcing the intention to dissolve the corporation will then be published on the public site. If no appeals are lodged within three months of the publication of this document, we will confirm your business will be dissolved. The public site will then publish a final notice announcing your company’s demise.
No, the cost of this service includes the filing charge at Companies House.
A company’s closure normally takes 2 to 3 months at Companies House.
Yes, before applying, you should shut your company’s bank account. A company’s bank account will be frozen from the day of dissolution, and any money in the account, as well as any assets still in the company’s name, will belong to the Crown.
We are dedicated to giving the best possible service to our customers. Please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email before, during, or after you have used us to change your company name.
After you’ve started the dissolution process, you can stop it by filling out a DS02 form from Companies House, which you can do online or on paper.