1. General Trade License
General Trade License is applicable for most business types that does not include commercial and manufacturing businesses.
2. Commercial Trade License
This is required for individual or separate business entities that are responsible for commercial services, example being retail stores.
3. Manufacturing Trade License
This is required by businesses that are involved in manufacture of goods, usually owning factories and industries.
Qualityful Trade With Best Confidence
Trade License Apply And Renewing Assistance
Payroll Bangladesh offers its services in applying for, or renewing your trade license. Our expert consultants ensure that you get the best support required to get through the whole process without much hassle.
If you’re a business owner that overlooked renewing your license, or need any assistance regarding trade licenses in general, we will provide consultations to help you through these issues. You may leave the hassle of these paperwork to us, so you may focus on your business.
Minimize Your Documents Error & Increase Profit With Us
We provide services to make the process of applying for trade license easier, offering help at every step of the way
The first task is identifying which City Corporation your business operations area falls under. Your application must be submitted to the appropriate City Corporation. Depending on the type of business, the city corporation might offer you two different kinds of trade license forms. The K-form is used for commercial businesses, while the I-form is used for manufacturing types. To acquire these forms, you must contact the licensing officer at the respective city corporation.
An applicant needs to following documents, attested by ward councilor or gazetted officer:
i. Copy of National ID Card
ii. Three passport sized photographs
iii. Copy of passport
iv. Tax payment receipts
v. A non judicial stamp for abiding city corporation rules
After submission, a licensing supervisor visits the business site for verification. After this inspection, the applicant can go to the DCC office to pay a predetermined fee for the license, and a signboard fee which is 30% of the license fee. The amount and time taken for the processing of the fee depend on business type. After the 30th of June every year, the trade license must be renewed. A deposit slip is provided with the Trade license. Simply drop this slip with the required fee at Sonali Bank
Ensure Your Accuracy With Our Professional Trade Advisors
Payroll Bangladesh has expert trade advisors you may consult to help you obtain a trade license without much hassle
Payroll Bangladesh offers a knowledgeable team that has dealt with new and renewing commercial licenses before. Through our consultations, we can help you discover and collect all essential papers for your business type, such as MOA/AOA, memorandums, incorporation certificates and articles of associations, and so on.
As the application process for acquiring a trade license is slightly different depending on whether the business or commercial type, or other due to other differences such as being a partnership or limited company, etc., we provide consultations on a case by case basis, and will help you along the process, including what authority to apply for the license to.
Before completing and submitting the application, our legal experts acquire all essential documents. They make the necessary payments for any fees owed to the proper authority and keep in touch with them at all times. Our service providers have excellent working relationships with government entities such as BIDA.
The Most Important Application Process In Bangladesh For Trade Licenses
There are different forms for Dhaka North and Dhaka South depending on the location of the business. If the business entity is located in Dhaka South Zone, then the application form should be collected from the South Zone office.
Dhaka City Corporation offers two kinds of trade license forms, depending on the type of business. Manufacturing and commercial business entities may need slightly different documentation to obtain a Trade License.
Commercial businesses must submit a K-Form, whereas manufacturing companies must submit an "I" Form. Commercial businesses must also submit a rental receipt for the premises where they are operating as well as a municipal tax payment receipt, while Manufacturing business entities do not have to submit these documents.
Manufacturing companies also need to provide NOC, fire, and environmental licenses as supporting documents, whereas commercial firms do not need to obtain such licenses. Also, the Licensing Supervisor performs verification by visiting the Manufacturing business establishment, which is not mandatory for corporate entities.
Payrollbangladesh Assists You In Applying For Trade Licenses In Bangladesh
Payrollbangladesh Associates can help you obtain a trade license in Bangladesh by providing the following services:
- Main Process Of a License
1. Payrollbangladesh has an excellent and competent team that can efficiently obtain a Trade License. To apply for a Trade License, the legal advisors at PayrollBangladesh can assist the clients through consultations and meetings and ask them to provide the necessary documents - NID, Incorporation certificate, photographs, MOA/AOA, etc. Documents are collected for application depending on the type of company or establishment.
2. PayrollBangladesh legal team can assist its clients by submitting a trade license application to the appropriate office along with the correct supporting documents since the process for obtaining trade licenses for commercial and manufacturing businesses may differ.
3. Payrollbangladesh has legal experts who will prepare, collect, and draft the documents necessary for obtaining a Trade License. Documents are then shared with clients for execution. Payrollbangladesh receives the executed documents from the clients, along with the other required documents.
4. The application is then submitted to Payrollbangladesh along with supporting documentation. Additionally, Payrollbangladesh pays Government fees to the concerned authority and works with them to obtain the certified copy of the Trade License.
5. The legal experts at PayrollBangladesh have a good working relationship with government offices, such as BIDA and RJSC, which makes it easier to obtain any certificate.
6. Payrollbangladesh also offers services pertaining to the renewal of Licenses if they expire at the right time.