Simplify Your Company Registration Steps In Bangladesh With Our 3 High Quality ServicesThere are some legal processes to establish a company. But before starting a company it is important to know which type of company you should establish. There are different flexibility, opportunities and constraints for each of them.If you are new to invest in a different industry or completely new to invest in Bangladesh, you need a professional Compensation Consultancy service organization. There are a bunch of consultancy service oriented organizations. Payroll Bangladesh provides consultancy in HR management, Company Incorporation, Tax Management etc in a more efficient way. We provide a wide range of services to our customers.
1. Set Company Address
The money invested in Business must come from legal sources. The address of your company business must be physical. It allows you to connect with local players.
2. Corporate Bank
You also need a corporate bank account and deposit your paid-up capital. Foreigners don’t need any visa but need passports and can setup a company from distant
3. Business Visa
If they want to attend company registration events, a business visa is enough. They need a work permit if they want to stay in Bangladesh. All directors can be foreigners.
Our Asssistance To Choose Most Suitable Office Registration For You
There are 2 types of company registration in Bangladesh.
1. One is Private Limited Company.
2. The other is Public Limited Company.
Private Limited Company: In Private Limited Company the income tax is high. The maximum number of directors is 2. The maximum number of shareholders is 50. You won’t have to issue shares on the local stock market. You won’t have to publish your annual reports.
Public Limited Company: In Bangladesh income tax of Public Limited Company registration is lower than private limited company as it is enlisted in security and stock market. Your maximum number of directors is 3 and the maximum number of shareholders is limited by share number.
So, Payroll Bangladesh will help you to identify which kind of company you need to open and what are the provided services for that.
Get Our Guidance In Every 9 Steps Of A Company Registration
1. Name choose: The unique name of the company must be cleared first. You need to be sure whether it is booked or not. You can go to the RJSC website and search there.
2. Account Creation:Create an account in RJSC. It offers a lot of flexibility. Payroll Bangladesh helps you to create an account.
Create the Article of Association and Memorandum of Association. These must be accepted by the law. You can’t use false information here and can’t do anything that violates the law.
3. Name Clearance: Apply for name clearance using the account of RJSC. You need to sign in to your account to do that.
4. Creation of AoA, MoA:5. Create the Article of Association and Memorandum of Association. These must be accepted by the law. You can’t use false information here and can’t do anything that violates the law.
5. Opening of Bank account: Open a bank account for your business with a sum of money determined by the government. This step is only applicable for foreign investors. But you should have a corporate bank account even though there are no foreign investors.
6. Document Submission: Submit all of the necessary documents. After that you will get a bank payment slip. Company Name, Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association, Shareholders’ National ID, Directors National ID, Directors Tax Identification Numbers, Registered Address, Signed Form , Subscriber Page, Passport ( For Foreigner Directors)
7. Payment of Registration Fees: Pay registration fees along with stamp duty. This stage is the last stage before submitting the papers. You will not be able to submit the papers if you don’t pay the fees and stamp duty.
8. Final Approval: If RJSC is satisfied with the documents, they will provide you digitally signed AoA, MoA, Certificate of Incorporation and Form XII through the email you created the account.
9. Post-Registration Activities After registration you need to apply for Trade License, Tax Identification Number (TIN), VAT Registration Certificate. Payroll Bangladesh can help you with tax & vat management.
Whether you target the local market or the export market, Bangladesh is a great place to invest in. Its historic friendly connection with its neighbour, strategic geographic position and growing buying capacity of the local population is among the key reasons to invest here.
Our 3 Quality Procedure Help You For Success Your Dream Business
1. Business Startup
Our guide to starting a business will walk you through every step of the process and help you understand what lies ahead.
2. Authorizations & Permits
You will also need to determine what permits and licences are required for your business type and location.
3. Business Grants & Assistance
You can use our grants search tool to find grants, funding, or assistance programs to help your business grow.
Why We Are Best And Right Choice For You!
Payrollbangladesh is committed to assisting you throughout the entire registration process, offering advice at all stages and incorporating a company registration that is customized to meet your specific needs.
- 1. The Quality Environment : We provide the latest infrastructure/hardware, and our network is situated in state-of-the-art data centres, more information about which is available here.
- 2. Support For Professional Team : We provide our clients with support to solve their problems and to ensure a continuous network of their business.
- 3. Focus On Your Productivity : We use automation to reduce risks and processing errors. You can't prevent what you don't know about, and this is where we can help.
- 4. Trust In Stability : Payrollbangladesh says it all, we strive and are committed to providing a maximum level of stability for our clients.
- 5. The Background Of Our Work : Our company has provided quality and affordable hosting solutions since 2005. All of our hosting services are supported with expert technical support, top-of-the-line hardware and technology, and a state-of-the-art data center to guarantee your online success.
- 6. Satisfaction With Customers : We are highly confident in our ability to serve you better. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with our customers, not just make a quick sale!