Employee Agreement Template for Payroll Processing Companies
This Employee Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into between [Company Name], a payroll processing company (“Employer”), and [Employee Name] (“Employee”) as of [Date].
- Employment. Employer hereby employs Employee to perform the duties of [Job Title] for Employer, and Employee hereby accepts such employment.
- Duties. Employee agrees to perform all duties assigned by Employer, which may include but are not limited to: processing payroll, responding to client inquiries, and maintaining accurate records.
- Compensation. Employee will receive a salary of [Salary Amount] per [Pay Period] and will be paid on [Payday]. Employee’s salary may be subject to deductions for taxes and other authorized withholdings.
- Confidentiality. Employee agrees to keep all client and company information confidential and not to disclose such information to any third party without Employer’s prior written consent.
- Non-Competition. During the term of this Agreement and for a period of [Number of Months/Years] following termination of employment, Employee agrees not to compete with Employer or solicit Employer’s clients or employees.
- Termination. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason upon [Notice Period] days written notice to the other party.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of [State].
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Employer and Employee and supersedes all prior negotiations, representations, and agreements, whether written or oral.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement as of the date first written above.