|Job Title||Accounts Administrator|
|Reports To||Chief Accountant|
- We’re seeking for an Accounts Administrator to oversee our payable and receivable accounts.
- Auditing and reconciling accounts, sending payments to external partners, and maintaining current records of invoices and receipts are all tasks of the Accounts Administrator. You should have a background in finance or accounting and be acquainted with bookkeeping to be successful in this position.
- Finally, you will verify that all financial transactions are processed appropriately and on schedule.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Manage supplier, customer, and third-party vendor obligations.
- Make bank deposits.
- Adjust the financial statements.
- Invoices must be prepared, sent, and stored.
- Ensure timely payments by contact clients and issue reminders.
- Return tax forms.
- Identify and correct inconsistencies.
- Report accounts payable and receivable status.
- Update internal accounting databases and worksheets.
- Job experience as an Accounts Administrator or an equivalent position is required.
- Good understanding of bookkeeping and debt collection procedures.
- Working knowledge of accounting software Job Description.
- Excel expertise is required (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets).
- Data entry skills include the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Good time management and organizing skills Job Description.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related subject is required.
- You will work from Saturday to Thursday.
- The regular office hour is from 9 am to 6 pm (lunch hour provided).
- You have to work at office.
- Subsidiary lunch, unlimited snacks and tea.