Position: PEO Service Manager
Location: [Company Location]
Department: Human Resources/Client Services
Reports to: [Appropriate Superior, e.g., Director of Client Services]
The PEO Service Manager is pivotal in bridging the relationship between our organization and our client companies. They play a central role in managing, optimizing, and delivering PEO services, ensuring that client companies receive top-tier HR, payroll, benefits, and compliance support.
Client Relationship Management:
- Act as the primary contact for assigned client companies.
- Address any questions, concerns, or feedback from clients promptly and professionally.
- Monitor client satisfaction and work on initiatives to enhance client retention.
Service Delivery & Coordination:
- Oversee the delivery of various PEO services, including HR, payroll, benefits administration, and risk management.
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure seamless service delivery.
- Manage escalations and complex client issues, ensuring timely resolution.
Compliance & Reporting:
- Stay abreast of federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Ensure that client companies are informed and compliant with all pertinent regulations.
- Generate and present regular reports detailing service delivery metrics and client feedback.
- Develop, implement, and refine SOPs for PEO service delivery.
- Collaborate with tech teams to optimize PEO-related systems and platforms.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives to enhance service quality and efficiency.
Team Leadership & Development:
- Guide and mentor the PEO service team.
- Provide regular training and updates to the team regarding industry best practices and changes in regulations.
- Facilitate effective communication and collaboration within the team.
Business Development Support:
- Assist the sales team during client onboarding and transition processes.
- Provide insights and data to aid in business development strategies and pitches.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field.
- years of experience in PEO service delivery, with [X] years in a management or supervisory role.
- Familiarity with PEO industry standards, challenges, and best practices.
- HR certification or similar qualification preferred.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent client management and relationship-building skills.
- Strong understanding of HR, payroll, benefits, and compliance landscapes.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Leadership abilities with a focus on team coordination and mentoring.
- Analytical mindset with problem-solving aptitude.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Primarily office environment with prolonged periods of sitting.
- May require occasional travel to client locations or industry events.
- Periodic overtime, especially during client onboarding or regulatory updates.
Compensation & Benefits:
[List of Benefits, e.g., health insurance, retirement plan, paid time off]
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any pertinent certifications to [application email or link].