Title: Employee Payroll Service Manager
Location: [insert location]
Reports to: [insert job title]
We are seeking an experienced Employee Payroll Service Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing our payroll department and ensuring accurate and timely payment of employee wages, salaries, and benefits. The successful candidate will also be responsible for managing a team of payroll professionals and developing and implementing payroll policies and procedures to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Oversee the entire payroll process, including the accurate calculation of employee wages, salaries, and benefits.
- Ensure that all payroll activities are completed in a timely manner and that employees are paid on time.
- Manage a team of payroll professionals, including hiring, training, and scheduling.
- Develop and implement payroll policies and procedures to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Work with other departments within the organization to resolve payroll-related issues.
- Collaborate with external partners, such as tax authorities and benefit providers, to ensure compliance and accuracy of payments.
- Maintain accurate records of employee payroll information and ensure data security and confidentiality.
- Prepare payroll reports for management and external partners.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in payroll laws and regulations and adjust payroll processes accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in payroll management.
- Strong knowledge of payroll laws and regulations.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage a team and work collaboratively with other departments.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in payroll software and computer systems.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certification is preferred.
Hours of Work:
Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Overtime may be required occasionally, to be compensated at the standard rate plus one-and-a-half times the regular rate.
Vacation time is provided in accordance with the company’s policy. The employee is entitled to the holidays observed by the company. Sick leave is provided in accordance with the company’s policy.